There were some issues with the stream, and further edits will come, but first, some sleep… Here’s a
temporary upload with out minor edits…
Most importantly, we welcome back 篋神 (Gibson)!
Welcome to 向錢汗 (Sweatin’ Money)‘s seventh episode:
In this episode, we dabble in:
- As the recent Trump meme puts it: “China, China, China”
- Glencore plc commodities trader sees massive drop in profits
- Royal Dutch Shell pulls out of Alaska
- Alcoa will split into two.
- Spain on the other hand, will not split. Catalan region will stay, meaning Spain gets to keep its industrial sector.
China Currency Devaluation, and US-China Relations
China data lowers markets
China Financial Gauge Improved, Offering Signal For Growth
Volkswagen Price Drop Handing Options Traders Exponential Gains
Five Things Everyone Will Talk About These Five Things
Starkbucks Introduces Toasted Graham Latte Mobile Order and Pay
Up Nex in the Bank of America Saga: The Federal Reserves
阿江 recommends “ClayTrader.com” for beginning traders.
Royal-Dutch Shell (RDS.A)
Bank of America (BAC)